Why do I need to schedule regular inspections and testing for my system?
Capitol Fire performs routine inspections and testing to fulfill the Fire Department and Insurance Company requirements, and most importantly to ensure your safety. We are very familiar with NFPA25, which is the current standard for inspection, testing, and maintenance of water-based fire protection systems. Get a free estimate today on a fire inspection for your building.
Why choose us?
- Our inspectors have the proper certification, training, and experience
- We follow the most current code to make sure you’re always code compliant
- We provide free surveys to determine the appropriate testing requirements
- Every inspection report is carefully reviewed for deficiencies
- We work with customers throughout the New York and Northern New Jersey area, including: Our service area includes: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester and Northern New Jersey.
Request a Free Estimate
Inspection and testing requirements are established by your local fire department and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). NFPA25 is the current standard for inspection, testing, and maintenance of water-based fire protection systems. It requires an in-depth visual inspection every month in addition to periodic testing. These testing requirements vary depending on the type of system you have. For this reason, we provide free surveys to determine the appropriate testing procedures and an accurate quote. Regular inspections and testing must be performed to:
- Comply with FDNY/building code requirements
- Avoid violations
- Ensure your safety by improving the reliability of your system
Let us help you keep your building up to code. Our inspectors, who hold S-12 Sprinkler and S-13 Standpipe Certificates of Fitness, perform regular inspections to help identify any issues before they become out of hand and expensive. Following the inspection, the results, observations, and deficiencies are reviewed by our in-house inspection manager. If any impairments are found, we will notify you to explain our recommendations to correct them quickly and thoroughly.