When was the last time you had your fire sprinkler system tested?
Fire sprinkler systems are only effective if they work. We offer testing to fulfill Fire Department and insurance requirements, to correct your violation, or if you just want to know if your system is working properly.
Why choose us?
- In house and full service
- 24 hour emergency service
- 60+ years of experience
- Largest non-union fire sprinkler company in the Metropolitan area
Request a Free Estimate
By performing tests, we can confirm that the proper water supply is available, all devices and components are in working condition, and that your system will be ready in case of emergency. Our testing services include, but are not limited to:
- Hydrostatic Test (5 year)
- Main Drain Test
- Residential Flow Test
- Fire Pump Test
- Trip Test of dry pipe, deluge, or pre-action valves
- Backflow Prevention Device Testing/ RPZ Testing
Do you have a fire department test coming up? We recommend you schedule a “pre-test” 30 days prior to your fire department test date. This allows time to correct any deficiencies so that you don’t need to worry if your system will pass the day of the actual test.