Did you receive a notice of violation from the FDNY?
Why choose us?
- In house and full service
- 24 hour emergency service
- 60+ years of experience
- Largest non-union fire sprinkler company in the Metropolitan area
Request a Free Estimate
The best way to avoid violations is to make sure your fire sprinkler system is regularly inspected and tested by a professional company. Common violations include:
- Paint all control valve handles and exposed piping for sprinkler system risers and cross connections.
- Provide and maintain on the premises a record of the inspection, testing, and maintenance for the sprinkler/standpipe system.
- Arrange for a 5 year test to be conducted by a licensed contractor and witnessed by the Fire Department.
- Obtain or produce required Certificate of Fitness for the sprinkler/standpipe system.
- Post a copy of the Residential Fire Safety Plan and Fire Safety Notice in a conspicuous location.
- Provide and maintain monthly records for all portable fire extinguishers to be inspected.